Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blessed

I've been going through Mission Bridge school and we've talked a few times about God given Aha moments. Tonight as I attended an Autism/Aspergers Support Group, and sat there listening to people's stories, I left with a God given Aha, on how blessed I am...........blessed to have Noah who stretches me, makes me think outside the box, and just blesses me with his compassionate heart and beautiful smile. Blessed to have a husband who supports my God given passion and love for the African people, who allows me to use our finances to support African projects and people, his willingness to let me to shut down my daycare for the summer so that I can go to Africa to serve. Blessed to have a friend who will go through a Bible Study with me online miles apart from one another on a topic that I am struggling with, blessed to have a mother-in-law who labors for me so that I can have a craft business to raise funds for our trip to Africa, blessed to have my mom here in helping me shape and mold my children, her grandsons, blessed to have 4 sons who love the Lord and want to know Him more. Jesus lover of my soul, thank you for the Aha moment! I am blessed.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Praising our Heavenly Father with you....He is a good God....

David John Caswell said...

Dear Janell,

I am not a very religious person, but strongly believe in everyone's right to believe in what thay want, as long as I doesn't hurt anyone else. Autism/aspergers is a subject I am very interested in..my son has Aspergers and I am a volunteer carer for a little by who has autism. Why did you attend the help group? I am afraid it all seems rather self indulgent to me...ie: how lucky I am! I welcome your comments and hope you will visit my blog.
David