Monday, December 29, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like......

.......A If your like us, it's that time of year where we are piling up the stuff to get rid of to make room for the stuff we just got for Christmas!!

Instead of Goodwill, the GoodOliger will take it to sell at our Fundraiser Garage Sale in April.

You may keep your pile till April, or bring your pile to the GoodOliger household where we gladly accept sellable items! What is junk to you, is another man's treasure! and a part of being involved in our Ministry to Kenya!

Blessing to all, and Mwaka mpia- (Happy New Year)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey! I found your blog! I'm so excited for you guys!

Angela said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wishing you an overabundance of Garage Sale goodies that fill your house soon ;)

Most of my stuff isn't worth the drive.....

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you are ready for our treasures! I found more these last 2 weeks - I have lots of stuff to unload at hour house!