Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Acts of God

So not so randomly I attended our monthly Alliance Women Missions Study on Sunday evening. We begin to share prayer request and Kim who is a resident at the Local disability group home building we meet at, ask for prayer for a lady named Veronica who is from Kampala Uganda. She happens to be in Ohio for a month on business trip for her Ministry in Uganda. So of course my ears purk up, as Kampala is where my trip was. I began asking Kim all kinds of questions and she so dearly refers me to the bulletin board at the facility, which had little info. on Veronica, but did state if you would be willing to house her for a week please call such and such. So I'm thinking ummm ya, she can stay with us. So I call my Mom who is the cook at this facility, who know's nothing about it, but calls her boss and from there it went to a phone call asking if I'd like to host Veronica. Why yes of course I say! So by random acts of God, or perhaps not so random...we will be housing her the next few nights! I am so completely excited to re-hash my journey in Kampala with her, and to maybe perhaps stick a few items in her suitcase for her and for my Sista Pamela who is in Kampala. WooHoo God is so amazing.

P.S. Did I mention she goes to the same church as Pamela!
P.S.S. Did I mention I was feeling low on Sunday....God knew and picked me up like He always does! I love you Lord...

1 comment:

Heather Davison said...

Praise God for bringing you and Veronica together. Can't wait to hear about your visit.