Friday, May 15, 2009

Small but So Significant

I was struck this past week by someone who approached me by giving me a 10.00 check for our trip. She was embarrassed due to the fact that it was so small only 10.00! It made me wonder if others are feeling the same. To us it is NOT small! To us it is big; to God it is even bigger. He can take that 10.00 and multiply it as many times He wants! It also struck me as Pamela and I were talking this week about VBS supplies and Mosquito netting, that 10.00 can Save Lives by purchasing a net and a 1/2.

God took 2 Fish and 5 Loaves of bread and fed how many! Thousands! He can do the same with a 10.00 check.

We are still in need of funds for our Ministries over in Kenya. Please continue to pray for our need and together we can Trust in Jesus to provide for our needs and for the needs of the Kenya people!

Blessings to you for giving and praying~

No comments: