Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jessica

From the moment I got on the plane to leave Uganda, I knew I had to return to Africa with Bob and the boys. So as I talked with Bob after arriving home in Canton,Ohio we began discussing a family Vision Trip in summer of 09. One thing Bob had been pretty adamant about is wanting me to have someone travel with me and the boys to Kenya as we are going out 2 weeks earlier than him due to his work schedule. So I began praying that day, August 07 for God to reveal to me what He has in mind for us in having someone come along with me. Over the past 15 months thoughts of people have come and gone, and it's kind of taken the back burner. Until today, where I met Jessica a dear 20 year old in our church who has a heart for Kids, and a long time desire of wanting to go to Africa. So if you all could be praying for her, as she seeks the Lords will in this, that he would reveal to her without a doubt of what she is to do. We would absolutely love to have her! But want to be in God's will. A decision will need to be made by the end of Dec./Jan. 1st.....please be praying for Jessica.

1 comment:

Angela said...

We are praying with you and Jessica. This is very exciting news. As life gets busy with its usually stuff, He is putting into place all of the things you will need to serve. Amen!!