Monday, January 19, 2009

Praise God

Praise God to all whom blessings flow.........

God continues to bless, and every time I am more and more amazed of His love for us, I am more and more aware of His hand upon us for our trip!
So the story goes like this; it was Friday January 9th and the ladies at our church were having a party for our Pastor's wife to celebrate her birthday and also to celebrate God's goodness in being done with radiation treatments for her cancer. A lady came up to me, and asked me if I knew if Brian and Sandy Stoltzfus were still in Nairobi or here in the US. I had not a clue, and told her I'd contact my Aunt who may know more. The next day my mom came over and told me she had talked with my Aunt and that she had mentioned that Stoltzus's were heading to Nairobi for 6 months. Now mind you my mom had no clue that I was seeking this out. Through Facebook (love FB) I found Sandy, and she had just arrived Nairobi, and Brian her husband is flying over as he is a pilot with Samaritans Purse this week. As Sandy and I begin to share with one another our "Africa" love stories, we got down to logistics and asked each other where we are staying, and wouldn't you know it, we are literally just walking blocks away from one another. We were both so amazed and in awe of God's goodness.
( And as an extra side note of our commonalities, there daughter is a freshman at Cedarville.....ha, so is our Brandon! )
Praise God from whom all Blessings flow.......
Brian and Sandi Stoltzfus and there family attended CFCF for many many years, before serving more permanently in Kenya. Brian is a pilot for AIM, and Samaritans Purse, and Sandy works with Amani women's refuge center in Nairobi. We will join Sandy at Amani for a few days!

1 comment:

Angela said...

doesn't it seem silly now all of the worry about how things would fall into place?!!

Our God is AMAZING!!