Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random thoughts and stuff

Just some random things that have crossed my mind while here:

Yay: Bob arrives tonight

I miss having a microwave

At resteraunts here when you order a drink (soda) they ask if you'd like it warm or cold........there is a theory that drinking cold soda will give you a cold.......hmmmmm (pamela)

I wish Kayla was here!

They don't have hard taco shells

The boys LOVE brown eggs

When we get up at 10:00am, they laugh as that is mid-day for them.......Hee

It makes me mad that there are so many Orphans and the govt. makes it nearly impossible to adopt and give them a better life

I wish I could vacuum the living room rug; instead we use a course brissel broom

I did not like the Market brokers, chasing me around the market to get a sale

Glow sticks that we brought are a HUGE hit! Especially when the power goes out; the neighbor kids come to us for light!

To keep your shoes clean you gotta wash them atleast every other day

I love brown babies with runny noses and bare butts!

Thank you all for your prayers! and for support..... we have been able to purchase stuff for Pamelas mom to start her business, and will be able to get football supplies for Pamela's brother in laws football ministry!! It's been a blessing to serve and help in these ministries! And you are a part of that! :) Blessings to you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooo! Send my love!